Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI promise I will cherish you like that again, if you'll let me. Katie always swore she wouldn't be the kind of military wife who promised forever and gave up when things went from tough to tougher. But ten years, three children and five deployments later, that vow was put to the test when her husband, Army helicopter pilot Ford Callahan, refused to come home to recover from a devastating injury sustained in Afghanistan. Katie, reeling from broken trust and holding an explosive secret of her own, fled to the distant tropical island that proved to be the home she'd never kwn, reopening her grandmother's old bakery and building a new life-one without Ford. Ford wouldn't allow his family to witness his weakness in recovery, but in rejoining them after his rehabilitation, he discovers that his stubborn pride may have destroyed what he was trying so desperately to protect. He's kwn the loneliness of a decade of combat deployments, but thing has prepared him for the heartache of separation from Katie. Ford isn't about to give up on his family, though, and with the support of the friendly island community, he begins to find his footing in civilian life, determined to be the husband and father they need him to be. But when Katie's secret at last comes to light, both Ford and Katie must reach deep within themselves to find the compassion and forgiveness to move forward, building a bridge strong eugh to bear the weight of their wounded hearts-and the promise of a future together.
- Author BiographyOnce upon a time, a sassy Kentucky girl fell in love with a handsome Hoosier boy. What followed is a still-unfolding story filled with laughter, children...and pizza-yes, pizza. When Dana Britt is not writing stories of hope, home and happily ever after, she can be found porch sitting with a book in hand. Her idea of a perfect day is a road trip that includes sunshine, taking pictures and spending time with her own Hero and two young adult children. Dana often shares bits about it all online at DanaBritt.com-she'd love for you to stop by!
- Author(s)Dana Tanaro Britt
- PublisherWindows Wide Open
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindows Wide Open
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.96Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.