All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionIntercultural communication is a complex phemen and deserves cross-disciplinary studies in order to shed some light on the processes. In this book, researchers with different backgrounds and experiences try to answer the following questions: From a variety of approaches, what can we learn about constructing new bridges of understanding? How can the insight be utilised in everyday intercultural encounters? This book came about as the result of a meeting between a group of Nordic researchers at the annual conference of The Nordic Network for Intercultural communication (NIC) in Kristiansand in November 2004. The target audience of the book is first and foremost researchers and students within the field of Intercultural Communication.
- Author BiographyOyvind Dahl, Professor at the School of Mission and Theology, in Stavanger, Norway. Iben Jensen, Lecturer at the University of Roskilde, Denmark. Peter Nynas, Researcher at the Abo Akademi University, Finland.
- PublisherOslo Academic Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationOslo
- Country of PublicationNorway
- ImprintOslo Academic Press
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight534 g
- Width230 mm
- Height170 mm
- Edited byIben Jensen,Oyvind Dahl,Peter Nynas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.