All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe international community has been dealing with Bosnia-Herzegovina since before the war began in 1992 in a conflict-management project. This book contains essays that explore the mixed results of efforts to negotiate or impose peace and build a modern state out of the ruins of a multi-ethnic society.
- Author BiographyCharles C. Pentland is professor of political studies and director, Centre for International Relations, Queen's University. Jacques van Hellenberg Hubar is ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Canada.
- Author(s)Charles C. Pentland
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.