All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis elegant, slim catalog accompanies Bridget Riley's exhibition Circles Colour Structure: Studies 1970/71, shown at Karsten Schubert in London November 2008-January 2009. This series of 22 gouaches was shown and published here for the first time, accompanied by an interview between the artist and her close friend Robert Kudielka, done in 1972, just following the creation of the works. The studies I make have different purposes, Riley said. Obviously, many studies will be discarded en route to a painting, though they may still be interesting as visual statements. A fascinating look at the process of this important artist.
- Author(s)Robert Kudielka
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 colour illustrations
- Width245 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byRosalind Horne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.