All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNewly designed and expanded, the 2012 edition of Bridget Riley: Complete Prints includes every print from the early 1960s to the present day.This beautiful catalogue raisonne of Bridget Riley's graphic work w shows each print on its own page. Alongside a full colour inventory of the prints are essays by Lynne MacRitchie and Craig Hartley that together provide a greater context for Riley's work.Here, MacRitchie explores Riley's career as a printmaker focusing on different periods of activity. Hartley discusses the history of screenprinting and Riley's relationship to the medium.Including over 80 prints - featuring 5 new prints from 2011 - this book brings together a substantial body of cohesive works.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width195 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.