All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of Bridging the Gap is to provide a book that takes a competing approach to Needs Assessment and shows the alternative side--the capacity building and assets of communities and individuals. At the heart of this approach is assessing the strengths and assets that communities have and how to take those assets and make them even stronger. The book bridges the two concepts of Asset/Capacity Building and Needs Assessment and shows an applied emphasis to the synthesis.
- Author BiographyJames W. Altschuld, PhD, is Professor Emeritus at The Ohio State University where he taught program evaluation, needs assessment, and research methods. He has published and presented extensively in the field of evaluation particularly with regard to how needs are assessed.
- Author(s)James W. Altschuld
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.