All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionConcurrent enrollment programs offer high-achieving high school students the opportunity to take college credit-bearing courses taught by college-approved high school teachers. This low-cost, scalable model brings accelerated coursework to urban, suburban, and rural students. In this book, scholars explore the function of concurrent enrollment programs in addressing the gap between high school preparation and readiness for the academic and social demands of college. Experts in the education field map out the foundation for programs offering concurrent enrollment courses, including best practices and necessary elements for a sustainable, viable program that contributes to student success in higher education. Providing research-based evidence of the overwhelming benefits of such partnerships between high schools and colleges, this book is a vital tool for all educators considering adopting a concurrent enrollment program.
- Author BiographyGerald S. Edmonds is assistant provost of academic programs at Syracuse University, USA, and executive director of Syracuse University Project Advance. Tiffany M. Squires is a research and evaluation assistant at Syracuse University Project Advance.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 36 tables
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGerald S. Edmonds,Tiffany M. Squires
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.