Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionConsisting of 11 interactive lab modules, Bridging to the Lab motivates students to learn by offering real-life problems in a virtual environment. Students make decisions on experimental design, observe reactions, record and interpret data, perform calculations, and draw conclusions from their results. Bridging to the Lab is offered as a booklet that describes every lab, explains how to use them, and provides a code to access the lab modules online. A tracking feature records and enters student responses into a protected online database so instructors can see how a student navigated through the module. For students without Internet access, the booklet also comes with a CD-ROM that contains the modules, but without the tracking feature. Worksheets for each module are provided so students can record and turn in their responses.
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.