Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.25Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionBridie Farrell and Shaun Broderick come from opposite sides of the tracks. But unlike Bridie's family, who are perennial strugglers, the Brodericks are the wealthy owners of one of the most prestigious properties in the district. Still, all is t well in either family. Bridie's father is doing time in prison and her younger brother has fallen in with the wrong crowd. Meanwhile, Shaun's dictatorial father rules the family with an iron rod and never lets Shaun make his own decisions. The Brodericks are dismayed when Shaun falls in love with 'that Farrell girl' and breaks up with 'a very suitable young woman'. And they don't just make their feelings clear to Shaun but to Bridie as well. This is just one of many troubles Bridie faces, and eventually she has to make a choice about what's important in life...
- Author BiographyKarly Lane is the author of North Star and Morgan's Law.
- Author(s)Karly Lane
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.