All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is hardly anything as easy to talk about and so difficult to practice as leadership. This is an intelligent and well-formulated book on an ubiquitous phemen. The author offers provocative ideas and invites us to reflect. The reader will get both a clearer understanding of the phemen and better qualifications to succeed in leadership in practical life.
- Author BiographyJan Ketil Arnulf (born 1960) is associate professor at BI Norwegian Business School , and a registered specialist in industrial/organizational as well as clinical psychology . In recent years he has concentrated upon how leadership is exercised and created. Arnulf is a popular, engaging and intrepid lecturer. He has been teaching in China since 2006, acting as the dean of the BI-Fudan MBA program in Shanghai.
- Author(s)Jan Ketil Arnulf
- Date of Publication09/06/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOslo
- Country of PublicationNorway
- Weight224 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.