All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionLook at your business through the eyes of your customer. Why should people bother to buy from you when they can buy from the competition? How can your marketing reach out to your customers? And what makes your business different from the rest? As a small business owner these are questions you will have to be able to answer confidently and assertively to make your business a success. You probably won't be the person marketing the product, but you are the person who best understands your business and your sales proposition and you need to ensure your marketing activity is aligned to your business plan. Bright Marketing for Small Business understands this and gives company owners and directors confidence to implement a hooked up marketing plan from research to sales. Author Robert Craven helps you pinpoint: * Who you want to be communicating with (your target audience) * What method of communication is most suitable (email, letter, phone call, Twitter?) * What your message should be (your sales proposition) Remember, in today's increasingly competitive marketplaces, people have a choice. They can buy from the 'me too' mediocrity or they can buy from the market leaders. Whether you trade locally, regionally, nationally or internationally, Bright Marketing for Small Business helps you look at your business through the eyes of your customer and put yourself ahead of the competition. Robert Craven has an extensive and practical experience of business marketing and currently the managing director of the Directors' Centre, Robert writes in an informal style which makes Bright Marketing both practical and inspiring.
- Author BiographyRobert spent five years running training and consultancy programmes for entrepreneurial businesses. Running his own consultancy since 1998, he is one of the UK's best-known and sought-after speakers on marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Robert Craven
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleStartups
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrimson Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,With flaps
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.