All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't need to reinvent your whole life to be happier-you just need to turn it bright side up! We all have those days when life could use a lift. Enter Bright Side Up, a clever and comforting compendium to help you shift your perspective and appreciate what's right in front of you. With the warmth and wisdom of a dear friend, this deceptively simple guide offers emergency optimism when you need it with fresh tips that can be put to use on the spot, including:
- Thank the lemons
- Rally in the rain delay
- Steer life like a motorcycle
- Ask your one-hundred-year-old self
- Plan your party story Dip in whenever you need a boost. Because when you can find the sunshine in your every day, you'll feel brighter, too.
- Author BiographyAmy Spencer is a Los Angeles-based relationship expert and journalist, and the author of Meeting Your Half-Orange: An Utterly Upbeat Guide to Using Dating Optimism to Find Your Perfect Match. Visit her website at www.amy-spencer.com.
- Author(s)Amy Spencer
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width131 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.