All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-warming story about the powerful connection between an isolated girl and a terrified wild pony. When 12-year-old Morgan is sent to her aunt's ranch in the Rockies for the summer, she has idea that she will forge a bond that will last her lifetime. Morgan is more comfortable around horses than people, but then she meets Bright Star, a terrified wild mustang her aunt has rescued, and discovers that she is braver than she ever realised. A powerful, girl-friendly story about the friendship between humans and animals. Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant and dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Author BiographyJenny Oldfield is the bestselling author of a number of popular series including Half Moon Farm, Magical Ponies and Home Farm Twins, the latter of which has been adapted into a popular BBC serial.
- Author(s)Jenny Oldfield
- PublisherBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarrington Stoke Ltd
- Content NoteApprox 10 black & white illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gary Blythe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.