All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTypography for many artists is loaded with creative potential. How much power of expression is contained in a letter, a word, or a sentence, when these entities, which are very communicative in character to begin with, are put on stage as images and objects? How does typographical information respond to its environment, to graphic complements, abstraction, or visual reversal? Under the curatorship of Slanted, bright! presents a collection of pictorial typo-art, focusing on moving ahead. The differentiated spectrum, ranging from culturally rooted to revolutionary and invative positions, does t leave out any sphere of interest: handpainted signs, tape-art, woodtype, letter objects, typographic sculptures, graffiti, tattoo art, generative performances, experimental type, and much more. More than 300 entries provide an overview as well as inspiration.
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note400 illustrations
- Weight2381 g
- Width280 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited bySlanted
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.