All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrighter Child(R) Reading provides children in preschool with necessary reading instruction. Offering 80 pages of full-color activities, easy-to-follow directions, and complete answer key, children will have fun learning important reading skills. Features activities that teach: *Letter-sound correspondence*High-frequency site words*Pre-reading skills*The alphabet*Colors*Shapes*Opposites*Matching The popular Brighter Child Workbook series offers a full complement of instruction, activities, and information in 51 subject-specific workbooks. Encompassing preschool to grade 6, this series covers key subjects including basic skills, English & grammar, math, phonics, reading, science, and Spanish. This series is helping prepare children by giving them a solid foundation in key skills necessary for success in the classroom!
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBrighter Child Workbooks Brighter Child Reading Workbooks
- Place of PublicationAshland, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.