All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGinette Vincendeau analyses Bardot's rise to fame as a highly-acclaimed French international film star and fashion icon from her early days as a fashion model and ballet dancer to her period of 'high stardom' between 1956 and 1960.
- Author BiographyGINETTE VINCENDEAU is Professor in Film Studies at King's College London. Her publications include La Haine (2005), Jean-Pierre Melville: An American in Paris (2003) and Stars and Stardom in French Cinema (2000). She co-edited The French New Wave: Critical Landmarks (2009) with Peter Graham and, with Alastair Phillips, A Companion to Jean Renoir (2013) and Journeys of Desire: European Actors in Hollywood (2006). She is the editor of the Cine-Files French Film Guides series and a regular contributor to Sight & Sound.
- Author(s)Ginette Vincendeau
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Stars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight303 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.