All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.53Free postage
- AU $27.65Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA 2013 Edgar Award Nominee for Best Paperback Original In Wyoming, a little girl reads people's darkest secrets by the way they fold their arms. In New York, a man sensing patterns in the stock market racks up $300 billion. In Chicago, a woman can go invisible by being where one is looking. They're called brilliants, and since 1980, one percent of people have been born this way. Nick Cooper is among them; a federal agent, Cooper has gifts rendering him exceptional at hunting terrorists. His latest target may be the most dangerous man alive, a brilliant drenched in blood and intent on provoking civil war. But to catch him, Cooper will have to violate everything he believes in-and betray his own kind. From Marcus Sakey, a modern master of suspense (Chicago Sun-Times) and one of our best storytellers (Michael Connelly), comes an adventure that's at once breakneck thriller and shrewd social commentary; a gripping tale of a world fundamentally different and yet horrifyingly similar to our own, where being born gifted can be a terrible curse.
- Author BiographyMarcus Sakey is the author of four novels, three of which are in development as feature films. He has been nominated for or won an Anthony, Barry, Macavity, and ITW Thriller Award.
- Author(s)Marcus Sakey
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Brilliance Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight508 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.