All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant Activities for Creative Writing Year 4 provides a flexible, but structured resource for developing writing skills, which both you and your pupils will enjoy. The activities address many of lower Key Stage 2 Programmes of Study for writing composition in the 2014 national curriculum for England. Different genres of writing, from narrative and poetry to recounts and persuasive writing are covered. The sheets are self-explanatory and ready to use; the only additional resources needed are a pen or pencil and, sometimes, extra paper. Word processing on a computer would be a bonus. The teacher tip boxes provide useful hints and suggestions for making the most of the activities.
- Author(s)Irene Yates
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.