All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bespoke biscuit-maker Pamela Giles comes this inspiring guide to making and decorating biscuits, packed with original design ideas and colourful decorating tips plus biscuit basics, such as equipment essentials and how to build and store a cutter collection. Giles shares her professional kw-how on storing dough, rolling it out, cutting out shapes, baking and storing biscuits, as well as icing essentials, such as how to store icing or colour royal icing. Accessibly arranged in user-friendly themed sections, for all levels of expertise - from those who enjoy baking but have never decorated biscuits to anyone looking to refine their skills. Featuring all special celebrations, from birthdays to weddings and Christmas, including thank-you gifts and how to involve children in the fun. Beautifully illustrated with Pamela Giles's own photos, there's something for everyone, whatever the celebration.
- Author BiographyPamela Giles runs Adventures in Biscuits, a successful business in Richmond, Surrey, creating bespoke biscuits for children's parties, birthdays, weddings, Halloween, Christmas and Easter, for whenever there's a special occasion to celebrate.
- Author(s)Pamela Giles
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width191 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.