Brilliant Graduate Career Handbook by Judith Done, Rachel Mulvey (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are you going to do with your degree once you've graduated? This book gives you the help and information you need to get started on your graduate career - understanding what's out there, how to make sense of it, and how to make good choices. You'll learn how to navigate the job market, how to keep going when the going gets tough and how to make best use of the opportunities around you to develop your skills and experience for the future. Brilliant Graduate Career, 2nd edition will make all this practical & essential information readily accessible to you and will explain why lateral thinking and flexibility are essential to navigating through choppy ecomic waters if you are to land a brilliant career. Brilliant Outcomes * Make the best of opportunities to develop your skills & experience * Navigate and understand the current job market * Learn what employers want and how to show what you can offer * Land your brilliant career!
- Author BiographyDr Judith Done is qualified both in career guidance and occupational psychology. She has worked as a practitioner and manager in careers services, then ran professional career guidance training at Manchester Metropolitan University. For the last decade, she has been a senior manager in student services, and led the highly effective careers centre, at the University of Chester. Professor Rachel Mulvey has done the same (practice, management, professional training) but in the South East. She has done research at international level, and has written on careers issues for the academic and professional press. She has broadcast on careers, most recently on BBC4's Woman's Hour. Rachel is currently Associate Dean of Psychology at the University of East London. Both Judith and Rachel are Fellows of the Institute of Career Guidance, and passionate in their shared belief that effective career guidance transforms lives.
- Author(s)Judith Done,Rachel Mulvey
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight576 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.