Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do interviewers really want from a candidate? How do they decide whether to hire you or someone else? What can you do to make it you? Who better to advise interviewees than interviewers? This book tells you what they want and teaches you how to deliver. Like Brilliant CV, this book is highly practical and interactive. Find out what works in the real world and put it into practise through text features such as tips from the experts, shining examples, horror stories, questions and quizzes to get you thinking. It is clear eugh for new interviewees, and has eugh detail and thought-provoking ideas to revamp the technique of those more practised at job interviews. Read this book and arm yourself with the advantage of kwing what interviewers are looking for and being in a position to supply it. Learn to show yourself in the best possible light and maximise your chances of getting the job.
- Author BiographyRos Jay is a freelance writer and a senior associate of the Institute of Direct Marketing. She specializes in marketing, communications and management-related subjects. She writes and edits corporate magazines both in print and online.
- Author(s)Ros Jay
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/11/2001
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/05/2007
- Weight266 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.