All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractice prepare and get ready to pass. Don't let a psychometric test stop you getting the job you want. Packed with practice questions and practical Passing Psychometric Tests will help you lose the fear, prepare and practice with everything you need to kw to pass with flying colours.
- Author BiographyProfessor Rachel Mulvey is Associate Dean of Psychology at the University of East London, and Associate Fellow at Warwick University. Awarded a National Teaching Fellowship by the Higher Education Academy in 2013, she is a BPS associate fellow.
- Author(s)Judith Done,Rachel Mulvey
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight384 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.