All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnsure that your projects succeed every time Whether you are organising an important event or heading up a large team, running a project can be a daunting process. Spiralling costs and missed deadlines are part of everyday life for many project managers - in fact, more projects fail than succeed! But project management doesn't have to be this way. It is possible to manage projects that consistently meet deadlines and come in within budget. Brilliant Project Management shows you how. Drawing on over 30 years of experience, you'll discover how to ensure your projects succeed every time. * Make a success of any project * Deliver on your promises * Save money, time and your sanity! It's the ultimate guide to becoming a brilliant project manager.
- Author BiographyStephen Barker is a highly experienced project manager, with a twenty year track record of successful delivery in all kinds of organisations. Having been at the sharp end with clients who use PRINCE2, he knows what it takes to get PRINCE2 working for a project manager. Stephen has also acted as mentor, coach and trainer to project managers with a range of experience and abilities.
- Author(s)Rob Cole,Stephen J. Barker
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBrilliant Business
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Business
- Weight250 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.