All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhether running a company or working for an organisation, Brilliant Workshops will equip you with all the practical tools and effective techniques you need to run your workshop effectively. This book challenges the myths about delivering effective workshops and will give you all the essential information you need to deliver brilliant workshops to any audience.
- Author BiographyCyrus Cooperhas been running workshops for over 15 years, designing and delivering learning and training solutions for a wide variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Cyrus is the Managing Director of Maximum Performance -- a training company based in Hertfordshire. He works with clients such as Thomson Reuters, the BBC, Big Lottery Fund, Merlin Entertainments, Hannover Life and Maidenhead Housing Association.
- Author(s)Cyrus Cooper
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBrilliant Business
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.