All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong before the natural-food movement gained popularity, Edna Lewis championed purity of ingredients, regional cuisine, and the importance of bringing food directly from the farm to the table. Gourley lovingly traces the childhood roots of Edna's appreciation for the bounties of nature. Full color.
- Author(s)Robbin Gourley
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication18/06/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarion Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width211 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.