All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe first 10 years of your career can often be the make it or break it period. Bring Your A Game shows you how to define your career plan early on, with sound advice on how to acquire the critical building blocks and time-tested workplace skills you need to get ahead. Throughout his career, Rob McGovern has employed and mentored hundreds of young professionals. In Bring Your A Game, he shares the 10 common attributes that are consistent with career high-achievers, or A players, as well as contingency procedures when something goes wrong, such as getting fired, having a stalled career or realizing that you hate your job. Filled with real-life situations, anecdotes, pointed direction and practical methods for dealing with any workplace situation, Bring Your A Game is t just ather how to find a job book - it's a how to have a career book.
- Author BiographyRobert J. McGovern is the founder and former Chairman and CEO of CareerBuilder Corporation, which he sold to Tribune and Knight Ridder companies in 2000 and 2002. McGovern has been a fast tracker throughout his career and was often the youngest executive where he worked. After a long and successful career at large companies like Hewlett Packard, McGovern founded CareerBuilder with a mission to help people get ahead in life. Currently, he is the founder and CEO of mkt10, an online job service based in Washington D.C. He also advises national leading venture capital firms and technology companies on strategic issues like hiring and recruiting a winning executive team, mergers and acquisitions. McGovern was named the Entrepreneurship Institute's Entrepreneur of the Year in 1998 and KPMG's Entrepreneur of the Year in 1999. He's frequently invited to speak to Human Resource Professionals, Investors, and aspiring entrepreneurs. He lives in Potomac, Maryland with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Robert J McGovern
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.