All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe spend over half our waking moments at work. This is far too large an investment of our lives to treat work merely as an ecomic activity. We need to discover a way of deriving meaning and motivation from our experience of work. We need to discover ways to be more of who we truly are in the workplace. Bill Mills provides his readers with an engaging and practical blueprint to transform work into a more meaningful, fulfilling and satisfying experience. He explores three key relationships: our relationship with Self -- connecting with who we are and what we want; our relationship with Others -- connecting with people as individuals and as teams; and our relationship with Higher Values -- connecting with universal life principles.
- Author BiographyBill Mills has been an inspirational writer, and stimulating speaker and workshop leader for the past twenty-five years. Bill holds three university degrees, including a Master's in Education, specialising in adult education and counselling. Bill is committed to bringing more compassion, community and meaning to the workplace.
- Author(s)Silliam J. Mills
- PublisherCreative Bound Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCarp
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCreative Bound Inc.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight312 g
- Width150 mm
- Height205 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.