All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what it's like to clean up after a hurricane in Florida? Where those dirt roads in Colorado will take you? How to build an adobe and strawbale home by hand? What to expect riding your motorcycle across the States with stilts strapped on the seat? How to keep your mouth shut when living at a Buddhist monastery in England? Or what to wear for your first day at Clown School?
- Author BiographySarah Leamy was the younger boring little sister who suddenly left her English life and became the broke nomadic wanderer and writer. She finally settled in New Mexico in her late twenties although she's still taking extended road trips when she can. As the socially awkward and insecure Brit abroad, she lived first in Europe and then crossed the States and into Guatemala, performing, writing and working odd jobs as she explored new countries alone or with Daisy, her slightly grumpy Border Collie. Since then her stories, poems, essays and articles have been published in numerous online magazines, in newspapers, anthologies, and also in London, Madison, San Francisco and New Mexico. Her second novel won Best Fiction in the 2012 New Mexico/ Arizona Book Awards, and was a finalist with her third, Lucky Find. Her latest Living The Dream follows Jenny and Mark who try to live off grid in New Mexico but have only enthusiasm and little by way of practical skill. These days Sarah's become more known as the odd Englishwoman with the dogs who lives in the mountains near Santa Fe, suddenly appearing with another novel in hand.
- Author(s)Sarah Leamy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.