All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing Down High Blood Pressure offers readers straightforward solutions they can incorporate into their lives both immediately and long term. The authors focus on factors readers can change, including diet and nutrition, weight loss, exercise, binge eating, alcohol, tobacco and drug use, emotional wellness and stress management. Additionally, the book provides in-depth discussion of the risks and benefits of medications and when lifestyle changes may allow an individual to reduce or eliminate medication. Dr. Rhoden also weighs in on alternative therapies for reducing blood pressure. Sarah Schein brings her dietary expertise to the table with practical advice on nutrition, tips for healthy food selection and preparation, and 70 tantalizing recipes, each with its own nutritional breakdown.
- Author BiographyChad A. Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D. is a leader in the field of disease prevention and is recognized as a key expert consultant and speaker/writer for Your Optimum Health - Corporate Health Management. His particular expertise is in prevention and management of cardiometabolic and infectious disease occurring in the occupational setting. Sarah Wiley Schein, M.S., R.D., L.D.N. is a Registered Dietitian. She dedicates herself to providing high quality, evidence-based, client-centered nutritional assessments and counseling, as well as group workshops and seminars.
- Author(s)Chad A. Rhoden
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.