All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Lewis goes on a roller coaster ride of risk, math, and gaming in this middle grade vel that parallels the New York Times bestselling Bringing Down the House, which inspired the movie 21 with Kevin Spacey. Charlie Lewis is a nerd. All he s ever been good at is math and he s really good at math. So good that he s recruited by a group of kids determined to game the system at the biggest theme park in the world and win the grand prize. Soon Charlie is caught up in the excitement and thrill of using his math skills for awesomeness but what s at stake may be more than he s willing to risk. How far will Charlie go for a chance at the ultimate reward?
- Author(s)Ben Mezrich
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.