All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to find inner peace and wisdom, you don t need to move to an ashram or monastery. Your life, just as it is, is the perfect place to be. Here Jack Kornfield, one of America s most respected Buddhist teachers, shares this and other key lessons gleaned from more than forty years of committed study and practice. Bringing Home the Dharma includes simple meditation practices for awakening our buddha nature our wise and understanding heart amid the ups and downs of our ordinary daily lives.
- Author BiographyJack Kornfield is one of the key teachers to have brought Buddhist mindfulness practice to the West. He is the cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts, and Spirit Rock Meditation Center in Woodacre, California. His books include After the Ecstasy, the Laundry; The Art of Forgiveness, Lovingkindness, and Peace;Meditation for Beginners; and The Wise Heart.
- Author(s)Jack Kornfield
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.