All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN EXPANSIVE COLLECTION OF EXCITING SEITAN RECIPES FOR HEARTY, HEALTHY, MOUTHWATERING MEALS Whether you want to replicate a favorite meaty recipe from your past, make a meal that will please omnivores and herbivores alike or just want to try something new seitan is what s for dinner w! Pack your vegetarian meal with plant-based, protein-rich recipes like: No-Beef Tip Stew Beer Brats Pulled Pork-ish Sandwiches Seitan Fakin Bacon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce Chick n Fingers Chorizo Tacos Sweet and Sour Chick n Baked Ziti with Sausage Basic Wingz with BBQ SauceBringing Home the Seitan teaches you how to bake, steam, boil and cook your seitan to perfection with basic how-to recipes, as well as cruelty-free spins on classic dishes and scrumptious new eats.
- Author BiographyKris Holechek Peters is the author of I Love Trader Joe's Vegetarian Cookbook and The 100 Best Vegan Baking Recipes. She lives in St. Paul, MN.
- Author(s)Kris Holechek Peters
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.