Bringing Out the Best in Yourself at Work: How to Use the Enneagram System for Success by Ginger Lapid-Bogda (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaim for Bringing Out the Best in Yourself at Work : 'This is the first Enneagram book that I have endorsed. The Enneagram is a powerful tool for self-understanding - the gist of emotional healing and a major factor in personal evolution. Here is a good book undertaking to bring the Enneagram to the business world at a time when it has become apparent that the business world controls the world and that our fate depends on the psychospiritual condition of those in it' - Claudio Naranjo, M.D., Enneagram pioneer and author of Character and Neurosis: An Integrative View . 'This solid, well-written book can be used by those new to the Enneagram and those who already kw the system and want ways to apply it in the business world' - Don Riso and Russ Hudson, founders of the Enneagram Institute and authors of the bestselling The Wisdom of the Enneagram . 'User-friendly...Ginger Lapid-Bogda's explanation and interpretation of the Enneagram way of learning more about one's self is unsurpassed' - W. Warner Burke, Ph.D., author of Organization Change: Theory and Practice . 'A must-have for your 'go-to' bookshelf' - Beverly Kaye, Ph.D., co-author of the internationally bestselling Love 'Em or Lose 'Em: Getting Good People to Stay . The Enneagram is a popular, proven psychological system for determining personality types as a path for self-improvement. Now, Enneagram teacher and organizational consultant Ginger Lapid-Bogda gives clear, easy-to-follow instruction for using this powerful tool in the workplace, including techniques for bringing out your strongest leadership skills, improving your weaker areas, and preventing and resolving conflict. You'll work better, increase the effectiveness of your teams, and build relationships with your co-workers.
- Author BiographyGinger Lapid-Bodga, Ph.D. (Santa Monica, CA), is the president-elect of the International Enneagram Association for 2004. As a business consultant, she frequently speaks to companies such as CBS, Disney, GE, P&G, McDonald's, and Time Warner as well as at professional conferences. She is also an internationally recognized Enneagram teacher.
- Author(s)Ginger Lapid-Bogda
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.