All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA panel of prominent clinician-scientists comprehensively reviews the latest developments in pediatric pain management, with special emphasis on the setting in which pain is detected and managed. The authors explore the cutting-edge of children's pain care in inpatient, outpatient, palliative care, school, and residential settings, and describe alternate approaches, including complementary and alternative medicine, pain management via the internet and information techlogy, and pain care in developing countries.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight378 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byG. Allen Finley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.