Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an examination of how school districts and national school reform organizations can work together to promote effective school reform district wide. It is based on 10 years of research and evaluation studies with James Comer School Development Program (SDP). Using a set of urban school district cases, it analyzes how districts and the SDP learned to collaborate and what mechanisms seem to be especially promising in bringing systemic reform to life. The book also analyzes what school districts should look for in a national reform organization and how districts have learned to support reform efforts by taking on some of the processes of the national reform organization as their own.
- Author(s)Carol Malloy,George W. Noblit,William Malloy
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.