All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur children today have more money than in all of history. They face more pressure to spend and to keep up with their friends. The challenge for parents is to teach restraint and responsibility when our society may t put much stock on such values. This book teaches parents what to tell their children about money and how to tell them. The authors share their challenges and successes in plain common sense language. Good money habits are put forth in an easy to follow manner. The chapters are full of practical advice and humour, and you learn to answer difficult questions posed by your children.
- Author BiographyKeon Chee has many years' experience in investment research, derivatives, insurance and financial training. He is co-author of two bestselling books on finance - Make Your Money Work For You and Islamic Finance: Why It Makes Sense For You. Adam Khoo is an award winning entrepreneur, bestselling author of I am Gifted, So Are You! and peak performance trainer. A self-made millionaire at the age of 26, Adam owns and manages several businesses, including Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd.
- Author(s)Adam Khoo,Keon Chee
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.