All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual focuses primarily on the rebuild and return to flight of Blenheim Duxford Ltd's Blenheim Mk I, G-BPIV, by the Aircraft Restoration Company at Duxford. The author has been given exclusive access to all stages of the rebuild, which he has photographed in detail to give the Blenheim the authentic 'Haynes Manual treatment'.
- Author BiographyJarrod Cotter is Deputy Editor of Flypast magazine and has flown in both the airworthy Lancasters in existence.
- Author(s)Jarrod Cotter
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Most relevant reviews
- secr.au.bsdyzl12 Aug, 2016by
Old Machines brought alive .
Every thing i wanted to know on this Aircraft was presented in this book .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.