All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bristol badge sat proudly on a succession of fast, reliable and expensive 6-, 8- and 10- cylinder cars since 1946. Though it was initially revered by the motoring press, an air of mystery descended over the marque throughout the 1980s and 1990s. Now under new ownership, Bristol is to be reborn with new state of the art models proposed. As a compliment to the revival, this book celebrates the rich diversity of each model from Bristol Cars' production catalogue. Bristol Cars Model by Model provides a history of the development and production of each of the cars, including coachbuilt and racing models, and full specifications. It is richly illustrated with over 400 photographs.
- Author BiographyMichael Palmer took an apprenticeship with British Airways in 1980. Once completed, he took up a position with a flight simulation company. In the mid-1980s the opportunity arose for him to work as a technician in the printing industry. Throughout the 1990s he wrote short sketches and one-lines for a variety of shows on BBC Radio and ITV, before concentrating on other writing projects. Michael has had a lifelong interest in cars - Alvis, Bentley, Jaguar and Morgan are particular areas of interest, in addition to Bristol.
- Author(s)Michael Palmer
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note426 colour photographs
- Weight1157 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.