Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce England's second city, Bristol is still the commercial, retail and distribution centre for the whole of the South West. The city's long and fascinating history has been the subject of many books, one of the most successful being the same author's Bristol: A Pictorial History (1991). Now he has greatly expanded the narrative of that book into a full, detailed account, combined with a fine selection of carefully-chosen illustrations, and provides a striking and highly authoritative exploration of every aspect of the unique history of this particularly interesting city.
- Author(s)Donald Jones
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhillimore & Co Ltd
- Content Note160 illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.