All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colour album documents some of the smaller tugs that used to be seen in Bristol City Docks plus some of the rarer and larger tugs that have paid only one or two visits to the port in recent years .
- Author(s)Bernard McCall
- PublisherBernard McCall
- Date of Publication02/04/2016
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Glamorgan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBernard McCall
- Content Noteover 60 colour photographs
- Width240 mm
- Height155 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.