All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionBritain & Europe, 1500-1780 sets the making of Great Britain in its European context. It describes how England and Wales came together with Scotland, first under one king in 1603, and then in the parliamentary union in 1707. It follows the development of the British kingdoms' relations with their mainland European neighbours and Ireland, culminating in the emergence of the newly created United Kingdom as one of the foremost European powers. It explores numerous political, religious, ecomic and cultural connections between Britain and the rest of Europe during the centuries between the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution.
- Author BiographyRalph Houlbrooke is Professor of Early Modern British History at the University of Reading, UK. He is the author of several books, including The English Family, 1450-1700.
- Author(s)Ralph A. Houlbrooke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBritain and Europe
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Notemap
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byKeith Robbins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.