All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with British involvement in the Middle East from the mid-nineteenth to the early twenty-first century. Encompassing a wide range of topics -- including Britains imperial legacy; Palestine, Israel and the Jews; and the contemporary Middle East -- it examines Britains role in Egypt, the Levant, the Fertile Crescent, and the Gulf. The twenty scholar/contributors are rewned specialists, and have contributed original research in order that the scope and purview of this work will fill a lacuna in the literature on Britains role in the region.
- Author BiographyElie Podeh is Lecturer in the Department of Islam and Middle Eastern Studies, at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Research Fellow at The Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace. Dr Zach Levey is senior lecturer in International Relations at the University of Haifa. He is the author of Israel and the Western Powers, 1952-1960.
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight780 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byElie Podeh,Zach Levey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.