All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 18th- and early 19th-century primary texts and images that represent various facets of the cross-cultural interaction between India and Britain. The anthology suggests that for a brief period - while most Europeans were involved in projects of Empire and domination - some British envisioned a convergence of cultures.
- Author BiographyTIM KEIRN is Lecturer in both History and Education at California State University, Long Beach, USA. He has published a range of articles and essays on eighteenth-century British and World history as well as in History Education. He is the author of Witness to World History: The Early Modern Period (forthcoming 2013). NORBERT SCHURER is Associate Professor in the English department at California State University, Long Beach, USA. His research and teaching focuses on eighteenth-century British literature, book history, and women's writing. His recent publications include an edition of the novel Sophia by Charlotte Lennox and Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children: A Reader's Guide.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/09/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight384 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNorbert Schurer,Tim Keirn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.