About this product
- DescriptionFrom pioneering jets to the foundations of some of today's most successful aircraft, the experimental aircraft of the post-war years represent the most exciting years of British aviation. This book tells their remarkable stories, of the triumphs and frustrations of experimentation at the cutting edge of aeronautical design.
- Author BiographySince the early 1960s Barry Jones has followed a freelance career of illustrating, photography and writing for the aircraft and automobile industries. This has included supplying the Hawker Siddeley Group, Fairey Aviationa nd Edgar Percival Aircraft.
- Author(s)Barry Jones
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note130 colour artworks, 247 b/w photographs
- Weight880 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.