All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book on British feature-film editing.
- Author BiographyRoy Perkins is Principal Lecturer in Media Production at Southampton Institute and has worked in broadcast television as both an editor and director in drama and factual programming. Martin Stollery works at Southamption Institute and is the author of Alternative Empires (2000) and L'Emigre (2002).
- Author(s)Martin Stollery,Roy Perkins
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight599 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.