All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBritish Operations in Egypt and the Sudan: A Selected Bibliography enumerates and generally describes and antates hundreds of contemporary, current, and hard-to-find books, journal articles, government documents, and personal papers on all aspects of British military operations in Egypt and the Sudan from 1882 to 1899. Arranged chrologically and topically, chapters cover the various campaigns, focusing on specific battles, leading military personalities, and the contributions of imperial nations as well as supporting services of the British Army. This definitive volume is an indispensable reference for researching imperialism, colonial history, and British military operations, leadership, and tactics.
- Author BiographyHarold E. Raugh, Jr. currently serves as the Command Historian, U.S. Army V Corps, Heidelberg, Germany. He is a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel of Infantry, the author or editor of five previous military history books and over 700 articles and book reviews, and a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)Harold E. Raugh
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight558 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.