All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionBritish Party Politics and Ideology after New Labour brings together academics and politicians to debate the intellectual roots of the ideas that currently drive the main UK political parties. With major players responding to the arguments raised in each chapter, the book will be a must-read for anyone interested in or teaching British politics.
- Author BiographySIMON GRIFFITHS is Lecturer in Politics at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK and Senior Policy Advisor at the British Academy Policy Centre. He has written widely on UK politics and public policy. KEVIN HICKSON is Lecturer in British Politics at the University of Liverpool, UK and has written and edited seven books and several journal articles on the subject.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKevin Hickson,Simon Griffiths
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.