All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth analysis of Great Britain's policy in the oil-rich Persian Gulf region during the last years of British imperialism in the area, covering the period from the independence of Kuwait to the decision of the Wilson Government to withdraw from the Gulf.
- Author BiographyHelene von Bismarck received her PhD in Modern History in 2011 from the Humboldt-University in Berlin, Germany. A former Lecturer of Western European History at Humboldt-University, she has published articles in Middle Eastern Studies and British Scholar, as well as an online op-ed column about Great Britain's international relations during the Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)Helene von Bismarck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBritain and the World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.