All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive chrological survey of the political thought of post-Reformation Britain which examines the work of a wide range of thinkers.It is one of the first surveys of British political thought over this timeframe. It provides helpful introductions to a wide range of important political thinkers. It covers a topical subject with relevance to current debates about the interaction of politics and religion in modern societies.Focusing on the interaction of religion and politics, this is a comprehensive chrological survey of the political thought of post-Reformation Britain which examines the work of a wide range of thinkers.
- Author BiographyGLENN BURGESS is Professor of History at the University of Hull, UK. His previous publications include The Politics of the Ancient Constitution (1992) and Absolute Monarchy and the Stuart Constitution (1996).
- Author(s)Glenn Burgess
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleBritish Studies Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight552 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.