All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1948 as a permanent record of the British railway system as it was at the end of private ownership in December 1947, this atlas is a graphic reminder of the scale of the railway industry in the period before Nationalisation. The second edition sees a major step forward for the title - all the maps have been redrawn digitally making them clearer to read and the format of the book has been increased to allow the maps to be recreated at a larger size, again allowing for easier reference. In addition, the RCH junction diagrams from the same era have been included in this new combined edition, and interspersed throughout the mapping pages as they relate to the areas covered. Bigger, better, clearer and with much additional cartographic information, this perenially popular atlas has been given a new lease of life for modern readers.
- Author(s)Ian Allan Publishing
- PublisherIan Allan Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIan Allan Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Adapted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.